The YPSI magnesium capsules are a composition of 3 different magnesium forms – aspartate, tri-citrate and bis-glycine
Magnesium Health Claims
- Magnesium bis-glycinate – In this chelated compound, magnesium is bound to the amino acid glycine.
- Tri-magnesium di-citrate – This is an organic compound of magnesium with citric acid.
- Magnesium aspartate – This is an organic compound of magnesium with asapariginic acid.
Magnesium contributes to the reduction of fatigue & fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal energy metabolism, nervous system function & normal mental function.
42g per can. 60 capsules per can.
Content: per capsule
Magnesium 60,7mg 16% *
Magnesium bis-glycinate 175mg **
Magnesium aspartate 175mg **
Magnesium citrate 175mg **
*% of the recommended daily dose acc. Nutrition Labeling Directive of the EU
** A recommended daily dose has not been determined
Ingredients: Magnesium bisglycinate, tri-magnesium di-citrate, magnesium aspartate, capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), filler: microcrystalline cellulose, separating agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids.
Suggested Use: 1 capsule per day or as recommended.
- Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
- The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
- Keep cool and dry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.