- YPSI’s Multicomplex mit Zinc is a supplement which not only contains all essential vitamins and minerals, but which contains a higher content of Zinc, as well as Glycine, Betaine HCL and ingredients for detoxification and methylation.
- YPSI’s multivitamin also supports the body’s immune and antioxidant processes, while being highly bioavailable.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Zinc supplementation helps to produce testosterone and growth hormone, which are essential in long-term development of strength and muscle tissue. Zinc also helps to produce T cells for the immune system and plays a small role in both male and female reproductive health, as well as how quickly your neurons (nerve cells) fire.
- Several ingredients, glycine, L-methionine, selenium and selenomethionine will be used in making glutathione, the most powerful antioxidant in the body that protects your cells from oxidative stress.
- Glycine also has the effect of calming the nervous system, helping with sleep and in recovery after your training.
- YPSI have also included B vitamins to aid with methylation and detoxification in the body.
- Chlorella is included as 2 strands, vulgaris and pyrenoidosa, which will benefit the lining of the gut and will further aid the methylation process.
- Including Betaine Hydrochloride (HCL) as part of the supplement is important for digestion.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
Take just 1 capsule per day with food.
Nutritional information per capsule
Fat soluble vitamins:% NRV *
- Vitamin E alpha tocopherol 2 mg 17%
- Vitamin A retinol 100 μg
- Vitamin D – Calciferol 5 μg 100%
- Vitamin C ascorbic acid 60.0 mg 75%/li>
- Vitamin B3 niacin, nicotine. 8.0 mg 317%/li>
- Vitamin B5-pantothenic acid 12.0 mg 200%/li>
- Vitamin B6 pyridoxine 3.0 mg 214%/li>
- Vitamin B2-riboflavin 2.0 mg 143%/li>
- Vitamin B1 thiamine 3.0 mg 273%/li>
- Vitamin B9-ges. Folic acid 105.4 μg 53%/li>
- Vitamin B7-Biotin (Vit. H) 50.0 μg 100%/li>
- Vitamin B12-ges. Cobalamin 30.0 μg 1200%/li>
- as methylcobalamin 27.0 μg 1080%/li>
- as cyanocobalamin 3.0 μg 120%
- Magnesium 22.5 mg
- Potassium 7.5 mg
- Calcium 1.2 mg
- Zinc 4.4 mg 44%
- Manganese 200.0 μg
- Copper 200.0 μg 20%
- Molybdenum 50.0 μg 100%
- Chromium 6.3 μg 16%
- Selenium 0.1 μg
- L-glycine 80 mg
- Chlorella vulgaris powder 75 mg
- Betaine HCl 60 mg
- Pineapple extract 50 mg
- Inositol 60 mg
- L-glutamine 60 mg
- Choline bitartrate 60 mg
- Chlorella pyrenoidosa powder 25 mg
- L-methionine mg
- Garlic extract (0.5% alliin) 20 mg
- Copper chlorophyllin 5 mg
- Selenomethionine 50 μg
* NRV = nutrient reference values (reference quantity for daily intake)
Notes: The calculated values are rounded average values and are subject to the natural fluctuations of the raw materials.
Ingredients: Magnesium tricocitrate, L-glycine, capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Chlorella vulgaris powder, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), betaine HCl, inositol, L-glutamine, choline bitartrate, pineapple extract, magnesium bisglycinate, chlorella pyrenoidosa powder, potassium citrate, L-glutamine Methionine, garlic extract
(0.5% alliin), sodium molybdate-2-hydrate, vitamin B5 (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin B3 (nicotinic acid amide), manganese gluconate, vitamin E (tocopheryl acetate), biotin, zinc citrate 3-hydrate, Release agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), copper chlorophyllin, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), copper gluconate, vitamin A (retinyl acetate), selenomethionine, chromium picolinate, vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin and cyanocobalamin), vitamin B9 (folic acid).
178g per can. 180 capsules per can.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.