This item is not currently in stock. Order today and we will ship this item as soon as we receive stock, usually within 8 to 12 working days.
Two Scoops (36.2 g) Contain:
- Calories 120
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Protein 20 g
- Vitamin A (3,000 IU/900 mcg RAE as Beta Carotene and 2,000 IU/600 mcg RAE as Palmitate)1.5 mg
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) (400 IU) 10 mcg
- Vitamin E (110 IU/73.9 mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol and 10 IU/6.7 mg as d-Alpha Tocopherol from 88.7 mg Mixed Tocopherols) 80.6 mg
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 12 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate Sodium) 5 mg
- Niacin (30 mg as Niacinamide and 8 mg as Niacin) 38 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate† from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 300 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 300 mg
- Iron 5 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 150 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinate Chelate)†† 10 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- Manganese (as TRAACS® Manganese Bisglycinate Chelate)†† 1.5 mg
- Chromium (as TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate)†† 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® Molybdenum Glycinate Chelate)†† 50 mcg
- Sodium 190 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 100 mg
- Proprietary Blend††† 25.53 g
- Pea Protein Isolate
- Rice Protein
- Glycine†††† 1.65 g
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) 1.5 g
- L-Glutamine†††† 500 mg
- L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Monohydrochloride)†††† 500 mg
- Curcumin Phytosome††††† (Curcuma longa extract (root) / Phosphatidylcholine complex) 400 mg
- Milk Thistle extract (fruit) (Silybum marianum) 250 mg
- Taurine†††† 110 mg
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) 100 mg
- Grapeseed Phytosome††††† (Vitis vinifera extract / Phosphatidylcholine complex) 50 mg
- Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 50 mg
- Green Tea Phytosome††††† (Camellia sinensis extract (leaf) / Phosphatidylcholine complex) 50 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine†††† 50 mg
- Choline Citrate 30 mg
- Glutathione (Reduced)†††† 25 mg
- Boron (as Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate Complex)†††††† 100 mcg
- Lutein (from Aztec Marigold extract (flower) (Tagetes erecta)) 60 mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Citrate) 50 mcg
Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide.
Contains ingredients derived from soy (phytosomes).
†This product uses Gnosis S.p.A.’s L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt (Quatrefolic®). Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A.
††This product uses Albion’s TRAACS® Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate chelate, Manganese Bisglycinate chelate, Molybdenum Glycinate chelate, and Zinc Bisglycinate chelate. TRAACS is a registered trademark of Albion International, Inc.
†††VegaLite, Thorne’s trade name for proprietary pea / rice protein blend.
††††Added Amino Acids.
††††† This product uses Indena S.p.A.’s green tea phytosome (Greenselect®), grape seed phytosome (Leucoselect®), and curcumin phytosome (Meriva®). Greenselect, Leucoselect, and Meriva are registered trademarks of Indena S.p.A.
††††††This product uses Albion’s Bororganic™ Boron Glycinate Complex. Bororganic is a trademark of Albion International, Inc. Camellia standardized to EGCG 40%. Silybum standardized to Silymarin 65%
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
MediClear Plus contains green tea phytosome, curcumin phytosome, and grape seed phytosome – plant extracts complexed with phosphatidylcholine, which is derived from soy. Phosphatidylcholine contains no soy protein. There are no other soy-based ingredients in MediClear Plus.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate’s anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the therapeutic efficacy of cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan) in animal studies. In vitro research revealed that curcumin decreased camptothecin-induced death of cultured breast cancer cells. Curcumin might also interfere with the absorption and efficacy of the chemotherapy drug irinotecan, used to treat colon cancer. The concurrent use of curcumin with these agents should be avoided.
This product is intended to be utilized in conjunction with a complete dietary program. Do not use in diets supplying less than 600 calories per day without complete medical supervision.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- Unopened items may be returned within 30 days, except for private label or heat sensitive items, which are non-returnable.
- A restocking fee of 20% will be charged.
- Prior authorization by our CSR team is required.
- Reports of damaged products or order discrepancies must be communicated to CoActive Health within 72 hours of receipt to qualify for return/replacement.
- All bar codes on product labels must be intact. Products with labels that have been altered in any way are non-returnable.