- Vitamin D3 is often referred to as the sunshine vitamin because sunlight is a great source of D3. Though some climate and countries do not get enough sunlight and many of the population are quite deficient in this vitamin, so supplementing D3 can be of great benefit to your health.
- Vitamin D3 is important for immune function.
- This could also be used for bone health since it helps to absorb calcium into bones, so this could help against osteoporosis or potentially bone fractures.
- Insulin sensitivity and blood glucose can also be improved by vitamin D intake.
- Vitamin D is also important for your brain health, as it can help with Parkinson’s Disease, Depression and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Within a wider picture, this is something you could focus on to make sure your neurological and mental health are supported as well as they can be through nutrition and supplementation.
- This would also be a supplement to consider if you are in a climate which doesn’t get much sun or if you mostly work inside with jobs such as factory, office or underground workers.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- This supplement combines vitamin D3 with K1 and K2, which are two other very important vitamins to absorb D3 properly. This means that what you ingest is actually used by your body.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
Each droplet of this liquid supplement contains 2000 IU (international units). To determine the right dose it is suggested you get a blood test to see how your current D3 levels are. Make sure when you start with this supplement that you begin at a lower dose and increase gradually, and it would be ideal to re-test later down the line to see where your D3 levels have reached.
As a standard safe dose, 1 dropper per day will suffice.