- CarniSynergy is a combination of two derivatives of the amino acid Carnitine; namely, L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-Carnitine, and the combination the two provide added benefits.
- This supplement would be a better choice than CarniClear because it contains Acetyl-L-Carnitine, which gives added benefits for your brain and heart health whilst still containing L-Carnitine.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine has been found to improve brain health, helping to combat various diseases, prevent cell damage, and maintain memory and cognitive function.
- A supplement such as Carnitine Synergy that contains Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a great supplement choice if you are trying to stay on top of your brain health in the ageing process.
- Heart health can also be improved with Carnitine supplementation, it has been shown to improve blood pressure and heart disease over the long-term.
- It could also lower blood fat levels, which is an important biomarker to take care of.
- To improve exercise and athletic performance, specifically more cardiovascular and stamina based activities, Carnitine could be used since it helps get fuel to the cells to provide the energy you need, and so extends how long you can exercise for.
Recommended Usage and Guidelines
1 capsule provides 400mg of L-Carnitine and 100mg of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, this is the recommended dose. Research has used up to 2g of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, so the dose could vary depending on your needs and your health status, please consult a relevant practitioner to get the best advice.