Ingredients – Per portion de 10 g. (1 scoop)
Medicinal ingredients (per capsule)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (R0071)………..3 billion cfu
- Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum (HA-135)……… 0,6 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108)……..16,8 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus helveticus (cellule intégrale)…….1,8 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119)……….. 18 billion cfu
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (R0343)………… 6 billion
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (R0011)………… 3,8 billion
Recommended Use or Purpose
- Helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health. Could promote favorable gut flora.
- Helps reduce the incidence of cold-like symptoms in stress adults.
- Probiotic to benefit health and/or confer a health benefit.
- Reduces the duration of acute infectious diarrhea. An adjunct to physician-supervised therapy in patients with Helicobacter pylori infections.
- For the maintenance of a balanced vaginal flora by pregnant woman who have undergone a caesarean section and undergoing post-operative antibiotic therapy.
- Helps maintain a healthy microflora in adults and pregnant women who are undergoing
Adults : For probiotic, gut flora, intestinal health, and cold-like symptoms: Take 1 capsule, 1 time per day. If you are on antibiotic(s) take at least 2-3 hours before or after. Take with food. For acute infectious diarrhea: 2 capsules, 3 times a day. For H. pylori infection: 2 capsules, 2 times daily. For balanced vaginal flora with antibiotics: 1 capsule, 3 times a day, 2-3 hours after antibiotic use. For healthy microflora with antibiotics: Adults (2 capsules, 2 times a day, 2 or 3hours after antibiotic use), Pregnant women (1 capsule, 2 times a day, 2 or 3 hours after antibiotic use).
Recommended duration of use
Use for a minimum of 6 weeks to see beneficial effects on cold-like symptoms, 7 days for acute infectious diarrhea and for balanced vaginal flora with antibiotics, and 20 days when used as an adjunct to physician-supervised H. pylori therapy.
Cautions and warnings
If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care
practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing
long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.
This product has come into contact with soy and milk. Do not use if you have a soy or milk allergy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.